If you know me at all, you know there’s a strong chance I will be having a cocktail or two over the weekend. I figured I’d share a few things from the week and random thoughts that are on my mind:
- MONEY FOUND: I found money at my back door when taking Olivia outside after work last week. This was a nice amount and obviously completely unexpected since I picked it up and almost threw it in the trash! Trying to figure out the most ethical thing to do, I left a note at the community bulletin board and after a week no one has claimed it – I’m thinking it’s mine!!! 😀
- RUNNING: I had friends over for dinner on Monday night and we were talking about workout routines and one of the girls mentioned that she truly believes that with Pure Barre (which I’m already doing at least six time a week), I should start running because I haven’t lost the weight I’ve wanted to lose. So I have dedicated myself to walk/run on the treadmill at least 30 minutes a day/4 days a week. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s a starting point and it’ll keep me on schedule. I have already put each run over the next four weeks on my calendar, so there’s no excuses – I HOPE!!!
- BLOG: I have spent A LOT of time this week trying to figure out this whole blogging thing and I have to admit, it is HIGHLY intimidating. Maybe I’m still extremely clueless, but trying to get it “out there” is overwhelming. I thought it was going to be as easy as posting a blog on Pinterest, but there’s so much more to it than that.
- I have read article after article, followed others on Bloglovin and commented on a few blogs I’ve read, but it seems to all boil down to self promotion and I guess I’m going to have to get comfortable with that first. I know it’s going to be a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG process and the learning curve will be endless, but I’m looking forward to the challenge.
- MAYBE, just MAYBE I’ll get a few more followers (I already have a few and I don’t know any of them – so if that’s you, THANK YOU!!!)
I’ve got a busy weekend ahead which includes getting my hair done, catching up with old friends, a first birthday party, a “stock the bar” party and watching the Jags game on Sunday. Hopefully I’ll be able to squeeze in some time to go shopping for my trip to NYC next weekend!
Finally, I’m going to have to get a desk or actually use a table to write these posts. Olivia has made herself comfortable on me and my body is contorted as I’m typing at an angle – let’s just assume the backspace button has been used multiple times!