So I spent my Sunday enjoying breakfast at a new restaurant, going for a long walk, running errands, and watching a movie – which I’m ashamed to admit was 50 Shades Darker and now I’m even more ashamed that I am trying to find the first one to watch again 🤣!!!
I saw a recipe that sounded RIGHT up my alley and one of my New Years Resolutions was to try new recipes, so it was the perfect opportunity to make it on a rainy evening and have leftovers to eat for lunch during the week. I put my own “twist” on it and seriously L-O-V-E-D it, it was so amazing and took all that I had not to go back for seconds!
LOW CARB TURKEY BURGER CASSEROLE
- 2 pounds of ground turkey
- Shredded cheese (1 cup)
- Chive and Onion mix
- Garlic Powder
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 eggs
- Brown the turkey meat
- Combine all the ingredients for the meat mixture together (and no I don’t have amounts because I was just eyeing it, plus I’m a Worcestershire freak, so I probably put more of that in than most people would!)
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the “Topping” Ingredients together
- Put the meat in a casserole dish.
- Spread the topping over the meat evenly
- Sprinkle a little more cheese on top
- Bake for 45 mins at 350 degrees.
- SERVE and ENJOY!!!
SO GOOD and can’t beat the “Low Carb” part!!!
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for lunch tomorrow!!!