I am going to go on record and say that today’s “Over Cocktails” post is going to have a whole lotta nothing important other than things that have been on my mind.
- If anyone saw my “selfie” on Instagram yesterday, I apologize – it was definitely up there as one of the worst pictures I’ve ever posted, if not THE WORST! But I’m not that vain and my Pure Barre studio is doing a challenge (so I got points for posting) plus it was #NationalWorkoutBuddyDay for Women’s Health magazine and I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone. On that note, Pure Barre was PACKED due to this challenge and we were staggered on top of each other. I’m not complaining, I just wish I would’ve known. I’ve been going pretty religiously at 6am since May and the class had double the amount of people and seven people I’ve never even seen. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy and excited for them and hope they love it as much as I do, but now I know I have to wake up five minutes earlier to make sure I get my typical spot. (saving you from the “selfie” with just a PB picture)
- Olivia had her 14 y/o check up today (I know, that’s not a thing) but she had to get her shots and the vet was pleasantly surprised with how my old girl is doing! He said everything looks great and she may be losing her hearing/vision a bit, but it’s nothing he’s concerned about! ❤️
- I had my windows down on the way to the vet and apparently didn’t roll up my passenger side AND left my purse sitting on the front seat. Stupid blonde moment, I get, but everything was still there! 😁
- My Hello Fresh delivery (which I love) made the suggestion to put the scallion in water and watch it grow. This scallion had no root or anything, but I put it in the water and it grew roots AND sprouted. Am I stupid for being shocked by this? I gotta admit, it was very entertaining and I did not expect it to get as large as it did!
- The kids in my neighborhood came to my doorstep this week saying they were raising money for a laptop for their school. I gave them $20 and THEY DIDN’T EVEN SAY THANK YOU – I had to force a “thank you” out of them!!! 😡 Not only that, but their parents were no where around – am I the only one who thinks that’s weird, they’re like 6 maybe 7? Was I scammed? I did have to sign a paper….but then again, I had to find a pen to sign it. . .🤔 I truly don’t think that I got scammed, but these kids have NEVER made a good impression on me, for reasons I don’t care to get into but they just solidified everything I’ve thought!
Now on to the weekend which I fortunately get to spend with the ones I love the most! Plus a onesie bar crawl and an exciting week following!